It is time for the 2008 Medical Weblog Awards!
Since 5 years Medgadget, an independent on-line journal covering the latest medical gadgets and technologies, organizes a competition “to showcase the best blogs from the medical blogosphere, and to highlight the exciting and useful role medical blogs play in medicine and in society.”
The categories for this year’s awards are:
- Best Medical Weblog
- Best New Medical Weblog (established in 2008)
- Best Literary Medical Weblog
- Best Clinical Sciences Weblog
- Best Health Policies/Ethics Weblog
- Best Medical Technologies/Informatics Weblog
- Best Patient’s Weblog
Nominations will be accepted until Wednesday, December 31, 2008. You can put your nominations (1 in each category) in the comments section on the Medgadget site.
An update of the current nominees is given here. For further information see here.