Very up-to-date infographic about Bad Science: it includes (or was inspired by?) the recent fraud by Diederik Stapel, a well-known psychologist in the Netherlands.(e.g. see NY Times.com (2011/11/03/).
I am not sure though, that I agree with the 3rd solution to make research more honest: anonymous publication.
Created by: Clinical Psychology
- Friday Foolery #45. What have you got in your head? (laikaspoetnik.wordpress.com)
- Bad Science: The Psychology Behind False Research (INFOGRAPHIC) (blippitt.com)
- Friday Foolery #44. The Shortest Abstract Ever. (laikaspoetnik.wordpress.com)
- Silly Sunday #43 Know Your Numbers (laikaspoetnik.wordpress.com)
- Friday Foolery #42 So You Think You Can Dance Your PhD Thesis? (laikaspoetnik.wordpress.com)