There are several noteworthy medical blog carnivals (Grand Rounds) around, but it is difficult to make (and thus take) an email/RSS feed to these carnivals, because the editions are hosted by different bloggers each time.
Recently Walter Jessen of the Highlight HEALTH Network has managed to make a feed to all important medical blog carnivals (based on bookmarks).
I’m very pleased that Walter also took the initiative to make a feed to the MedLib’s Round. You can subscribe to it by clicking this link. This is a superb way to keep up to date with the latest MedLib’s Round.
It is also possible to take one subscription to all medical blog carnivals at once by clicking here.
Alternatively you can take RSS/email feeds to individual blog carnivals at Walter Jessen’s Highlight HEALTH Network:
Presently the following 10 carnivals are included:
- Grand Rounds Blog Carnival
- Encephalon Blog Carnival
- SurgeXperiences Blog Carnival
- Medicine 2.0 Blog Carnival
- Change of Shift Blog Carnival
- Cancer Research Blog Carnival
- Health Wonk Review Blog Carniva
- Gene Genie Blog Carnival
- MedLibs Round
- Palliative Care Grand Rounds
Thanks Walter for this initiative.
You may also want to read:
- The First Medlib’s Round
- Medlibs archive
- The Announcement of the MedLib’s Round.
- The FAQs of the MedLib’s Round.