I’ve seen “viral invasion, replication and spread” more elaborately and scientifically explained, but nothing comes near a clear visual and audible presentation of what happens on a micro-scale.
Here is a video on a Flu Attack that stirs the imagination.
And one thing or another, those kind of videos get really viral on Twitter and blogs as well.
When seeing the video you at least understand why CDC’s motto is: Cover it!
Although the above video has the tags “swine” and “flu” and alludes to H1N1, it gives no specific information on H1N1 (Swine flu), but could be about any influenza virus. For information on H1N1 go to:
- the CDC H1N1 page: http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/
- Flu.gov: http://www.flu.gov/
- Medline Plus: H1N1/Swineflu
- Highlight Health for some specific articles on H1N1
- Informatie van de Rijksoverheid over Nieuwe Influenza A (H1N1): http://www.grieppandemie.nl/
- An up to date map tracking the progress of H1N1 swine flu at: http://flutracker.rhizalabs.com/
Related articles by Zemanta
- MIT Lecture: Reflections on the Current H1N1 Flu (medicineandtechnology.com)
- H1N1 vaccinations start Monday in Quebec (cbc.ca)
- H1N1 could hit 2.5 million: minister (cbc.ca)
- “Swine Flu A “National Emergency”?” and related posts (ibloga.blogspot.com)