People who still think Social media is a fad, should watch this video…..
Social Media Revolution 2 is an update of the original video with compelling social media statistics.
Social Media Revolution was created by the author Erik Qualman to promote his book Socialnomics: How Social Media has changed the way we live and do business.
The music from Fat Boy Slim (“right here, right now”) is electric (might be another reason to watch it).
Hattip: my colleague René Spijker, seen on the Salt Magazine page on Facebook
Related articles by Zemanta
- Socialnomics Revisits ‘Social Media Revolution’ (socialtimes.com)
- The Best Social Media Video Ever – Now Refreshed! (socialmediatoday.com)
- Social Media Revolution 2 (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Social Media Revolution 2 (Refresh) (viralblog.com)
- The Growth of Social Media [VIDEO] (mashable.com)