What have you got in your head?
I hope it is not Barley, Chilli, Hemp seeds, Candies, Black Rice, Food for canaries, Brain sandwich, Sugar or Hay. (No, are you nuts?)
But these foods do make beautiful, sometimes even tasty-looking “brains”.
The composition below is from the project “What have you got in your head?” (series 2, 2010) by the Italian Artist Sara Asnaghi. As you might have guessed she sculptured the human brains with different foods. Each brain is 17 cm by 12 cm.
Watch the higher quality individual art works/photos at Behance Network (The Creative Professional Platform). [Creative Commons, Attribution-NonCommercial]
- Friday Foolery #44. The Shortest Abstract Ever. (laikaspoetnik.wordpress.com)
- Friday Foolery #42 So You Think You Can Dance Your PhD Thesis? (laikaspoetnik.wordpress.com)
- Friday Foolery #41. A Special Offer for the Major [#4square] (laikaspoetnik.wordpress.com)
- Silly Sunday #43 Know Your Numbers (laikaspoetnik.wordpress.com)
- What Have You Got In Your Head?, Human Art Brains Made With Food (laughingsquid.com)