I would like to remind you that it is almost the first Saturday of the Month and thus submission time for Medical Information Matters, the former MedLibs round.
Medical Information Matters is a monthly compilation of the “best blog post in the field of medical information”, hosted by a different blogger each time. The blogger who will host the upcoming edition is Dean Giustini.
I am sure that every librarian, and many doctors, know Dean. As a starting blogging librarian, I knew 2 international librarian bloggers: Dean Giustini and Krafty Librarian (make that 3, I forgot to mention David Rothman*) . I looked up to them and they did (and do) inspire me.
It is nice that blogging and Social Media can make distances shorter, literally and figuratively…
As far as I know, Dean has no theme for this round. But you can always submit any good quality post about medical information to the blog carnival. Whether you are a librarian, a doctor, a nurse, a patient and/or a scientist and whether your post is on searching, reference management, reliability of information, gaps in information, evidence, social media or education ( to name a few).
You can submit your own post or a good post of someone else, as long as it is in English.
So if that isn’t easy….
Please submit the URL/permalink of your post at:
If everything goes according to plan, you can read the Medical Information Matters 2.9 at the blog of Dean Giustini next Tuesday.
* Thanks to @DrVes via Twitter. Social Media is sooo powerful!
- May I Introduce to you: a New Name for the MedLibs Round…. (laikaspoetnik.wordpress.com)
- Medical Information Matters 2.8 is up! (laikaspoetnik.wordpress.com)
- Librarians Need to Stop Going to Library Conferences – Things of interest to a medical librarian. – Krafty Librarian (kraftylibrarian.com)
- Science & technology librarian blogs on Scienceblogging.org [Confessions of a Science Librarian] (scienceblogs.com)